Old 07-07-2008, 08:00 AM
"Friedrich Clausen"

Default Monitoring an installation via VNC or SSH.

Hi All,

I don't yet have a FAI infrastructure set up but, for now, I wish to simply pop in a DVD and then complete the installation remotely via VNC or SSH. Is something like this possible? I could not find reference to this in the installer boot options or in the install manual. I wish to install testing (Lenny).

Any assistance will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Fred.