-   -   Monitoring an installation via VNC or SSH. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-isp/120217-monitoring-installation-via-vnc-ssh.html)

"Friedrich Clausen" 07-07-2008 08:00 AM

Monitoring an installation via VNC or SSH.

Hi All,

I don't yet have a FAI infrastructure set up but, for now, I wish to simply pop in a DVD and then complete the installation remotely via VNC or SSH. Is something like this possible? I could not find reference to this in the installer boot options or in the install manual. I wish to install testing (Lenny).

Any assistance will be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Fred.