Old 06-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Samuel Krieg

Default Bayes not working after debian-volatile installation

Hi there,

Spamassassin 3.2.3 does not trigger bayes score anymore after debian-volatile installation.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

--
Samuel Krieg

Old 06-24-2008, 01:21 PM
Stephen Gran

This one time, at band camp, Samuel Krieg said:
> Hi there,
>
> Spamassassin 3.2.3 does not trigger bayes score anymore after
> debian-volatile installation.

It certainly does here. Can you perhaps provide some more information?
| ,'`. Stephen Gran |
| : :' : sgran@debian.org |
| `. `' Debian user, admin, and developer |
| `- http://www.debian.org |

Old 06-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Matus UHLAR - fantomas

On 24.06.08 13:48, Samuel Krieg wrote:
> Spamassassin 3.2.3 does not trigger bayes score anymore after
> debian-volatile installation.

did you check (and optionally edit) all .pre files in
/etc/mail/spamassassin?

How/where do you call spamassassin?
"Where do you want to go to die?" [Microsoft]

Old 06-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Samuel Krieg

Stephen Gran wrote :

This one time, at band camp, Samuel Krieg said:

Hi there,

Spamassassin 3.2.3 does not trigger bayes score anymore after
debian-volatile installation.

It certainly does here. Can you perhaps provide some more information?

I'm running Debian Etch up-to-date.

I runned spamd with -D and saw this:
Jun 24 17:59:07 p1 spamd[10429]: bayes: not available for scanning, only 0 ham(s) in bayes DB < 200

I guess I broke my db when typing "sa-learn --sync" after upgrading instead of before.
It's my fault for not reading the upgrade notes correctly.
Shame on me.

Case closed

Cheers.

--