Old 06-14-2008, 08:16 PM
Jan Wagner

Default postfwd 1.10pre7c-1 in experimental, maybe you want to give it a try

Hi there,

postfwd[1] 1.10pre7c-1 has been accepted and did hit experimental yesterday.
If you using policyd-weight[2] you might want to give it a try, since its
active development stoped.

Please have a look on postfwd.cf, there is no default config provided, since
the configuration depends heavily on your environment. But maybe you have a
look at /usr/share/doc/postfwd/examples, there is what you expect.
If you have any comments, send a mail to the maintainer or if there are bugs I
didn’t spotted yet, please fill one!

In case I don’t respond quit fast, maybe I’m in the delivery room or anywhere
else in the hospital or something like that, so please give me some extra
time.

In case there are no big issues, I plan to upload the package to unstable in a
reasonable time.

Happy spamblocking, Jan.
[1] http://www.postfwd.org/
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/policyd-weight