Old 06-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Lene George

Default 2 TEACUP YORKSHIRE TERRIER PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION

Good day,

How are you today ? Hope fine.

My name is Lene George a citizen of the states and I am a Christian and I do travel here and there to preach the word of the lord and I also go on Christian missions. Currently, I and my wife and 3 kids are on a Christian mission to Africa and I came along with my 2 yorkie terrier puppies.

After a while I notice that the African weather is not good for the puppies and I have not been able to take good care of them the way I always do because of my job. They are AKC registered. - Teacup. Home raised, vaccines & health guarantee and do get along with other animals and kids.

I need someone to adopt both puppies and take care of them forever like the way i always do. If you can take good care of them, do send a reply and i will email you with more info. kindly note that I am contacting you because I have the faith and believe that you'll be capable to take good care of the puppies like I always do

I hope to read from you.

Regards,
Lene George.