Old 06-07-2008, 02:38 PM
"andrew holway"

Default 3Ware 9650SE Sata Raid Controller

We use them with supermicro boxes in compute cluster head nodes for
local storage. They tend to get hammered quite hard and take it okay.
Don't know about m$ os's tho.

Ta

Andy

Old 06-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Shane Chrisp

On Sat, 2008-06-07 at 15:38 +0100, andrew holway wrote:
> We use them with supermicro boxes in compute cluster head nodes for
> local storage. They tend to get hammered quite hard and take it okay.
> Don't know about m$ os's tho.
>
> Ta
>
> Andy

Thanks Andy,

Thats the sort of info I was looking for. Sounds like they are still
decent cards for linux.

Shane