Old 06-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Shane Chrisp

Default 3Ware 9650SE Sata Raid Controller

Hi,

Im putting together a new server basically just for disk storage and I
am looking at the new 3Ware 9650SE-4LPML controller for the 1RU server
it will go into. My question is whether anyone here has been using this
range of controllers and what your thoughts are on these? I know the old
IDE range 92xx controllers were great, I still have a few floating
around, but are they still as good?

Thanks
Shane