-   Debian GCC (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-gcc/)
-   -   For a man who's in search.. (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-gcc/704881-man-whos-search.html)

Portia Melancon 09-17-2012 09:11 PM

For a man who's in search..

I saw you having journey here and got my mouth water? Yes, it is absolutely truth that I felt in love with u from the first look.
Usually I am not writing or calling men first but some stuff happened to me when I saw ur profile.
Oh, name of mine is Portia. Now tell me something about u. What is about ur free time? What could impress you? Which meal do you like?
Would you write me next day?:)
I will be in the Internet at 9 pm tomorrow. Looking forward about our conversation!