Old 09-10-2012, 05:09 PM
Bethany Lucey

Default Can I come over to your life?))

Hi, sweetheart! How do you do?
My name is Bethany and I liked you very much right from the first look on your pictures.
I like guys who looks like you! So I wanted to write this message and get an answer for it from you.
Just let me tell you something interesting about me! I am a brown haired beauty with nice boobs, long legs, wonderful butt.
Size of my tits is 2 and I'm interested in meeting you.
So, don't miss your chance!