Old 07-02-2012, 09:28 AM
Fallon Bodner

Default Have you heard of Fallon? no? - it's me

Hi
My name is Fallon and I occasionally take out people in order to find some interesting ones and get to know each other in what follows.
I suppose you are not afraid of such experiments)) So, I'll start. I am rather sociable and open to people.
I'm sure that everyone has something peculiar about himself. So what's special about you?) What are your interests?
I am sorry, I need to go go now but I rely on you! I hope you will have time to write me answer. Please do it...
Can't wait to talk to you!