-   Debian GCC (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-gcc/)
-   -   Have you heard of Fallon? no? - it's me (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-gcc/679258-have-you-heard-fallon-no-its-me.html)

Fallon Bodner 07-02-2012 09:28 AM

Have you heard of Fallon? no? - it's me

Hi:)
My name is Fallon and I occasionally take out people in order to find some interesting ones and get to know each other in what follows.
I suppose you are not afraid of such experiments)) So, I'll start. I am rather sociable and open to people.
I'm sure that everyone has something peculiar about himself. So what's special about you?) What are your interests?;)
I am sorry, I need to go go now but I rely on you! I hope you will have time to write me answer. Please do it...:)
Can't wait to talk to you!