Old 02-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Yaroslav Halchenko

Default any resolution 657157 important for pytables coming?

On Sun, 19 Feb 2012, Matthias Klose wrote:
> >I wonder if someone could look into this issue since it forbids
> >build/use of pytables on armhf disallowing migration to testing.

> the upstream report is about an ice-on-invalid-code, the pytables
> issue is about a test failure (wrong code?)

if I get it right: no -- the issue is the same. the code excerpt Steve
has provided is from (or based on code from) pytables. This issue
got revealed indeed through running pytables test suite at build time,
which allowed for it to be detected. So, unless it gets fixed, pytables
would keep FTBFS due to the failing unittests.