Old 02-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Yaroslav Halchenko

Default any resolution 657157 important for pytables coming?

Dear GCC Maintainers,

I wonder if someone could look into this issue since it forbids
build/use of pytables on armhf disallowing migration to testing.

Old 02-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Matthias Klose

I wonder if someone could look into this issue since it forbids
build/use of pytables on armhf disallowing migration to testing.

the upstream report is about an ice-on-invalid-code, the pytables issue is about
a test failure (wrong code?)