Old 02-16-2012, 03:26 AM
admin hc

Default admin hc与您共享了照片

Hi sir/madam,

Happy everyday!

I get your information from the internet and learn that your company is of
great influence in your business circle, maybe you’ll be interested in our
printing service. Hoping that can do something for you, we expect a
friendly partnership between us.

Here’s our information for your reference.

1. Business scope: we offer the printing of publications, books, magazines,
catalogues, brochures, picture albums, label products, playing card boxes
and other printing related products.
2. What we can offer: low price, high quality, and professional service and
fast logistic…
3. Our advantage: Our printing price is up to 35% lower than the cost of
your local printers.

You know, quality is the life of a company. In line with well-deserved
reputation, H&C continually makes perfection more perfect and spare no
effort to cater for different need of our clients. All of these have helped
us maintaining long-term relations with many countries’ companies.

If there is anything of interest to you, please feel free to write back to
me. According your kind offer of your specification we’ll surely give you a
best quotation.

Looking forward for your kind response

Best wishes
Yuliya
admin@hcurmate.com

Old 03-19-2012, 03:11 AM
admin HC

Hi Sirs/Madams,

Thanks for taking time to read this email

My name is Even, and I am currently working for H&C Printing Center. I got
your contact info from your website, and I am glad to know that you are on
the market for printing goods.

Our company, located in the beautiful Xiamen City of china, is one of
leading manufacturers of printing goods in this filed for several years. We
print goods as our clients requested, such as catalogues, periodical
magazines, brochures, flyers, Children’s book, etc.

If you are interested in printing any of the above items, please don’t
hesitate to let me know. We will offer you the lowest quotation. To notice
you, according to the feedbacks from clients in your country, our prices
are 35% lower than your local printers.

Looking forward to your quick response

Best regards
Even <admin@hcurlove.com>

Old 04-06-2012, 07:04 AM
admin HC

Dear Mr. or Ms.,

I owe your name to the network resources, from which I learnt that you
might be need printing-related services. I avail myself of this opportunity
to approach you for the establishment of trade relations with you.

As a professional printing company, based on our quality goods, first-rank
services, and lowest prices and fast logistic, we kept good partnership
with our clients who live in every corner of the world for many years. We
use the most advanced Heidelberg printing equipment and the best paper
stock to print the products our clients named according to the artwork they
offered, e.g. catalogues, periodical magazines, brochures, flyers, children
books, calendars, stickers etc. They are very happy with our quality goods
and some of them even introduce us to their relatives and friends who need
our printing services.

One of the keys for us to be success is that we offer our clients quality
goods in a very competitive price. As per the feedbacks of our clients in
your country, we help them save about 35% cost than they do their printing
job locally.

Would you like to know better about us? Please don’t hesitate to offer me
the specifications of your printing job so that we can offer you our best
quotation.

Any questions, feel free to contact me. admin@hcurworld.com .

Yours sincerely,

Cherry
admin@hcurworld.com

Old 06-28-2012, 02:27 AM
admin hc

Good day! My friends,

I am Mickey from H&C printing Center Ltd, based in Xiamen China. I am
writing to you in the hope of establishing long-term business relations
with you.

We are a professional printing company, engaging in catalogues, periodical
magazines, brochures, flyers, children’s books, calendars, stickers etc. we
have been doing business with a lot of clients from many countries for
several years. Our quality goods, first-rank services and very competitive
prices help us gain good reputation. The clients who kept good long-term
partnership with us come form varies of fields, such as industries of
printing, marketing, medical, and so on. We try our best to give every
client excellent service and we sincerely adopt every advice which is
favorable for both you and us. Hope you can give us an opportunity.

Any more information you want to know, please don’t hesitate to let me
know. Maybe we can start with quoting you a best price according to the
specification of your job?

Best regards,
Mickey
admin@hongchengco.com