Old 11-24-2011, 05:47 AM
"Scholastic Parents"

Default SunnyD Book Spree Ends November 30 | Earn Your 20 Free Books Today

Title: SunnyD Book Spree Ends November 30 | Earn Your 20 Free Books Today

SPONSORED CONTENT

*
Having trouble viewing this email?
SHARE

Now in its fourth year, the SunnyD Book Spree expects to give away more books to schools and classrooms than ever!

We invite you to work with your classroom's parents to start collecting eligible SunnyD labels right away. Send in 20 eligible SunnyD labels and get 20 Scholastic books for your classroom.

Visit sunnyd.com/bookspree for complete rules, a starter kit with an Official Entry Form, a list of eligible labels, and other tools to help spread the word to parents in your school.

We look forward to your participation and appreciate your involvement in this exciting way for schools to earn free books.

From your friends at SunnyD!

Starts 8/1/11, ends 11/30/11. For U.S. schools (Pre-K-7th grade) only. Labels must include UPC. Teacher submissions only. Limit 1 submission per teacher/class. While supplies last. Void where prohibited.

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message from Scholastic Parent & Child Media.
If you would rather not receive e-publications from this division of Scholastic, please
click here to unsubscribe.

2011 Scholastic Inc.