Old 10-22-2010, 07:21 PM

Default Processed: warning if DBL_MIN is used in conjunction with -Wold-style-cast

> unarchive 564984
Bug #564984 {Done: Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org>} [gcc-4.5] fauhdlc: ftbfs with gcc-4.5
Unarchived Bug 564984
> reopen 564984
Bug #564984 {Done: Matthias Klose <doko@debian.org>} [gcc-4.5] fauhdlc: ftbfs with gcc-4.5
'reopen' may be inappropriate when a bug has been closed with a version;
you may need to use 'found' to remove fixed versions.
> found 564984 4.5.1-9
Bug #564984 [gcc-4.5] fauhdlc: ftbfs with gcc-4.5
Bug Marked as found in versions gcc-4.5/4.5.1-9.
> retitle 564984 warning if DBL_MIN is used in conjunction with -Wold-style-cast
Bug #564984 [gcc-4.5] fauhdlc: ftbfs with gcc-4.5
Changed Bug title to 'warning if DBL_MIN is used in conjunction with -Wold-style-cast' from 'fauhdlc: ftbfs with gcc-4.5'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

564984: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=564984
Debian Bug Tracking System