Old 01-07-2009, 01:21 PM
Joel Granados Moreno

Default Increase the places we look for the bootloader

Hey list:

This is a patch against rhel4. It seems that in some cases the
bootloader is not in /mny/sysimages/dev... and is in /dev/... Don't
really know how it was suppose to be in rhel4 but my patch just looks
for the bootloader in both places.
I'm trying to be as less intrusive as possible.

Review appreciated

Regards

Joel