Old 10-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Thomas Koch

Default new dpkg upload?

Hi,

I'm just pinging for an upload including the fix for #683547 as already
committed:
http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=commitdiff;h=7dc49d5

I'll have a time window for Debian work at the end of October and this bug
would then hinder me.

Thank you,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 PM
Guillem Jover

Hi!

On Tue, 2012-10-09 at 20:11:32 +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:
> I'm just pinging for an upload including the fix for #683547 as already
> committed:
> http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=commitdiff;h=7dc49d5

I was initially considering the upload to happen a couple of weeks ago,
but while code starting, I've been finding serious stuff or things that
demanded overall review, not to mention new bug reports. I'm finishing
testing now and I'll be doing my final push probably today, after that
I need to call for translation updates, after that the upload should
not take long.

thanks,
guillem