Old 07-01-2012, 01:26 PM
Sven Joachim

Default typo: "--%s needs at two arguments"

Hi,

while working on the German translation, I noticed a typo in
src/querycmd.c at line 726:

badusage(_("--%s needs at two arguments"),

Seems that it should read "…at least two arguments" instead.

Cheers,
Sven

Old 07-01-2012, 03:11 PM
Guillem Jover

Hi!

On Sun, 2012-07-01 at 15:26:52 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:
> while working on the German translation, I noticed a typo in
> src/querycmd.c at line 726:
>
> badusage(_("--%s needs at two arguments"),
>
> Seems that it should read "…at least two arguments" instead.

Bah, I noticed that while reviewing the code, but it appears I forgot
to actually fix it. :/

I'm going to replace it with "--%s takes exactly two arguments", and
unfuzzy any translations that seems right. I'm not sure how to best
notify translators about this kind of typo fixes after the call has
been sent, though.

thanks,
guillem