Old 06-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Wookey

Default help needed on field ordering

+++ Guillem Jover [2012-06-28 17:52 +0200]:
> Hi!

thanx for the hints

> But do not take these hints as blessing the implementation, my opinion
> from the above link (which seems to have been ignored) still applies.

I haven't ignored it, honest - I'm just being very slow writing up my
analysis of the options. I expect to have some fruitful discussion on
this subject at debconf so we can do further work with something
everyone is happy with.

Wookey
--
Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/