Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Raphael Hertzog

Default dpkg's main repository branch, master, updated. 1.16.2-44-gad37fc9

Hi,

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012, Raphaël Hertzog wrote:
> The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
> commit ad37fc9b564a3cabccbf8b169d461695483edad8
> Author: Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
> Date: Sun Apr 1 13:37:26 2012 +0200
>
> Fix format string in French translation causing a build failure
>
> Regression introduced in commit d763efc9848c3c58cd6d5387f04954bfbe46205c.

Sorry, I pushed this one a bit too quickly. I did not notice that vim
had made many more changes than what I expected because I have enabled
a special fileplugin for dealing with PO files.

Also it's not a bad "format string" but "bad markup".

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer