Old 03-09-2012, 01:48 PM
David Cantrell

Default remove 'Public Beta'

I suppose this can be dropped on master as well for consistency, but what I
really want to do is get rid of these string mappings in our code entirely.
Just read it from .buildstamp, but that's another patch.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell@redhat.com>
Supervisor, Installer Engineering Team

Old 03-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Chris Lumens

> I suppose this can be dropped on master as well for consistency, but what I
> really want to do is get rid of these string mappings in our code entirely.
> Just read it from .buildstamp, but that's another patch.

ACK for rhel6. For master, don't worry about it. We're going to
completely get rid of the betanag screen UI code anyway.

- Chris