Old 03-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Ophelia Renee

Default Quick question about your website raphaelhertzog.com

Hello, my name is Ophelia Renee and I am an Internet Rankings Engineer. I performed a Google search for the keyword huge files and upon perusing past the first page, i ran across your website raphaelhertzog.com. I see that your website is currently not listed on the first page for this keyword search.

The fact is that your ranking and search engine positioning is easily correctable. There is no reason that your website cannot be ranked in the top three positions for the keyword huge files based on your website's very quality content and solid structure. You have a very good website that is built to convert when it can be found.

Your website needs high quality one way inbound anchor text links. I can help you with this.

We will get you ranked for the keyword huge files in Google as well as many of your other targeted keywords. The key to this is adding new high quality anchor text links from a myriad of websites. Link building is the most important aspect of a websites ranking and will produce the business and results you seek for raphaelhertzog.com.

The type of links are extremely important to achieving top rankings...and I can bring these quality links to your website.

I can prove to you how effective this system is, risk free.

Nothing beats performance and after you see what we are able to do for your business you will feel confident in the results we can achieve for your business.

Would it be okay if I were to give you a call or you can certainly call me anytime. I would love to continue this discussion over the phone with you.

Sincerely,

Ophelia Renee
(888) 292-8858