Old 02-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Guillem Jover

Default Upcoming dpkg 1.16.2 upload

Hi,

Despite the circumstances, I've still managed to find some motivation
to work on finishing reviewing and fixing code. Last week I got the
bulk of the stuff done, input interfaces, correct in-core db layout,
cross-grading working and other buggy stuff fixed, with the accompanying
functional test-suite cleaned up and adapted too. I'll be doing final
polish and pushes during this week, and expect to be able to do an
upload by the mid/end of next week.

regards,
guillem