Old 01-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Keyword Banners

Default Keyword Banners - Pay Per Click Alternative

Hi,

If you are using Pay Per Click advertising and want to reduce your charges, please review how we can position your website to the top of Google, Yahoo,
and other search engines, at a fraction of the cost, with no bidding or cost per click charges!

Our unique placement technology will put YOUR website on the top of YAHOO, GOOGLE and BING, Along with many other search engines including
CRAIGSLIST, YOUTUBE, ASK and many more.

This technology gives you the ultimate advantage over your competitors, and NO PAY PER CLICK.

PRIME POSTIONING AT THE TOP OF ALL SEARCH ENGINES

Please click on this link and see for yourself if this is a great alternative to pay per click bidding:
http://www.keywordbanners.com/demo.html

If you want to see how your website will get on top:
- Go to our websites Online Demo
- Type your keyword and your website <http://raphaelhertzog.com> in online demo form
- Click on Go and you'll see result.

For a personal demonstration and pricing, either fill out our online quote submission form, or call us today.

Best Regards,
http://www.keywordbanners.com