-   -   Konvention für Spaces in Options (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-dpkg/603829-konvention-fuer-spaces-options.html)

Helge Kreutzmann 11-28-2011 01:48 PM

Konvention für Spaces in Options

Hello,
while updating the German translation I noticed (due to a fuzzy
string) that sometimes a space is used in the following contruct,
sometimes not:
msgid "B<-a >I<arch>"

(and similar for other options, for this case compare
dpkg-checkbuilddeps.1:33 and dpkg-buildpackage.1:105)

Please unfuzzy translations when fixing otherwise Christian P. gets
mad ;-)) [He's still recovering from the previous formatting
cleanups in the manpages]

Greetings

Helge

--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de
Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php

Christian PERRIER 11-28-2011 04:48 PM

Konvention für Spaces in Options

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):

> Please unfuzzy translations when fixing otherwise Christian P. gets
> mad ;-)) [He's still recovering from the previous formatting
> cleanups in the manpages]

Oh, I'm lagging far away when it comes at dpkg manpages.....:-)