Old 11-23-2011, 03:11 PM
Raphael Hertzog

Default Release of dpkg 1.16.1.2?

Hello,

we have two small commits sitting in the sid branch, since no other
major problem/regression showed up in the last weeks, I would
like to quickly release 1.16.1.2.

Any objection ? I'll probably take care of it on friday or saturday.

BTW I have just released a squeeze backport containing just dpkg-dev
and libdpkg-perl.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

liberate it: http://debian-handbook.info/go/ulule-rh/

Old 11-24-2011, 08:07 PM
Guillem Jover

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 17:11:01 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> we have two small commits sitting in the sid branch, since no other
> major problem/regression showed up in the last weeks, I would
> like to quickly release 1.16.1.2.
>
> Any objection ? I'll probably take care of it on friday or saturday.

Sounds good to me.

regards,
guillem