Old 11-19-2007, 03:22 PM
"Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek"

Default [Draft] alternate Echo version of user-info

This icon is very good!

But I still don't like the turqoise.

Dnia 19-11-2007, pon o godzinie 16:36 +0100, Martin Sourada pisze:
> I quickly sketched my version (derived from gnome icon). I attach all
> the sizes.
>
> Comments welcome,
> Martin
(o_ Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
// Fedora Project
|| |
V_/_ http://liviopl.jogger.pl/

Old 11-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Quoting Martin Sourada <martin.sourada@seznam.cz>:

> Luya and others,
>
> as most of you already know, I am for following the gnome shapes for
> icons as much as possible in the Echo theme, so I looked how the
> user-info icon looks in gnome icon theme and I would suggest to use the
> icon we have for user + emblem with 'i' inside (instead of the current
> '?'). You can find the gnome icon e.g.
> in /usr/share/icons/gnome/22x22/apps/user-info.png.

I have intentionally left the question mark being busy with homework and tired
as well. As for color of the profile, lets ask Jakub and other about the colour
suitable.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor

Old 11-20-2007, 12:18 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Old 11-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Luya Tshimbalanga

Slight modification. Switched the body to metallic gray gradient.

Luya

Old 11-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Martin Sourada

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 10:33 +0100, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Slight modification. Switched the body to metallic gray gradient.
>
> Luya

Seems good to me, perhaps the body could be a little lighter but it is
fine as is as well... Jakub? You were the one who had most critics...
Are you OK with this one?

Martin