Old 09-17-2011, 06:44 PM
Thorsten Glaser

Default Thanks for packaging dselect!

Hi,

just wanted to try out reportbug --kudos on a worthy target.
I just used dselect for interactive conflict resolution on a
box that has been in use for a while, to remove old packages
(especially Perl libraries, but also other stuff) which have
not been marked as automatically installed earlier, and must
say IT ROCKS even though it is much slower than when I first
used it in Debian slink (back when APT was new, experimental
and highly discouraged to use ☺).

Linux ara2.mirbsd.org 3.0.0-1-atari #1 Mon Aug 29 01:07:48 UTC 2011 m68k GNU/Linux

Thanks for keeping dselect working!

bye,
//mirabilos

Old 09-17-2011, 11:45 PM
Michel Briand

Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> - Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:44:10 +0000

>Hi,
>
>just wanted to try out reportbug --kudos on a worthy target.
>I just used dselect for interactive conflict resolution on a
>box that has been in use for a while, to remove old packages
>(especially Perl libraries, but also other stuff) which have
>not been marked as automatically installed earlier, and must
>say IT ROCKS even though it is much slower than when I first
>used it in Debian slink (back when APT was new, experimental
>and highly discouraged to use ☺).
>
>Linux ara2.mirbsd.org 3.0.0-1-atari #1 Mon Aug 29 01:07:48 UTC 2011 m68k GNU/Linux
>
>Thanks for keeping dselect working!
>
>bye,
>//mirabilos

Bonjour,

I had a look at your flyer for MirOS in french.

The word "sécuritaire" is not appropriate. It refers to freedom
weakened by security policy (police, government, ...).

You certainly meant "sécurisé".

Regards,
Michel

Old 09-17-2011, 11:46 PM
Michel Briand

Michel Briand <michelbriand@free.fr> - Sun, 18 Sep 2011 01:45:53 +0200

>Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.de> - Sat, 17 Sep 2011 18:44:10 +0000
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>just wanted to try out reportbug --kudos on a worthy target.
>>I just used dselect for interactive conflict resolution on a
>>box that has been in use for a while, to remove old packages
>>(especially Perl libraries, but also other stuff) which have
>>not been marked as automatically installed earlier, and must
>>say IT ROCKS even though it is much slower than when I first
>>used it in Debian slink (back when APT was new, experimental
>>and highly discouraged to use ☺).
>>
>>Linux ara2.mirbsd.org 3.0.0-1-atari #1 Mon Aug 29 01:07:48 UTC 2011 m68k GNU/Linux
>>
>>Thanks for keeping dselect working!
>>
>>bye,
>>//mirabilos
>>

>Bonjour,
>
>I had a look at your flyer for MirOS in french.
>
>The word "sécuritaire" is not appropriate. It refers to freedom
>weakened by security policy (police, government, ...).
>
>You certainly meant "sécurisé".
>
>Regards,
>Michel

Sorry wrong post!