-   -   Can't compile liblocale-gettext-perl and dpkg packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-dpkg/569593-cant-compile-liblocale-gettext-perl-dpkg-packages.html)

Talles 08-29-2011 04:32 PM

Can't compile liblocale-gettext-perl and dpkg packages

Debian squeeze - Linux debian 2.6.32-5-686

Package: dpkg 1.15.8.11

When trying to compile dpkg some tests cases fail. It should
generate the .deb files. Here is the commands executed:

$apt-get build-dep dpkg

$apt-get -y -b source dpkg

I think some tests are wrong and should be corrected.

The same thing happens when I trying to compile
liblocale-gettext-perl:

Package: liblocale-gettext-perl 1.05-6

$apt-get build-dep liblocale-gettext-perl

$apt-get -y -b source liblocale-gettext-perl

Am I missing something or it is realy a bug?

Thanks everyone

Jonathan Nieder 08-29-2011 05:34 PM

Can't compile liblocale-gettext-perl and dpkg packages

Hi,

Talles wrote:

> When trying to compile dpkg some tests cases fail.

Which test cases? :)