-   -   dpkg's main repository branch, master, updated. 1.16.0.3-231-gf3a8ea5 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-dpkg/559622-dpkgs-main-repository-branch-master-updated-1-16-0-3-231-gf3a8ea5.html)

Raphael Hertzog 08-02-2011 06:12 AM

On Tue, 02 Aug 2011, Guillem Jover wrote:
> libdpkg: Make parse_stanza() a public function
>
> Make public also the required parse helper macros and structures. At
> least parse_EOF() will be needed for other callers to get out of the
> loop when parsing multi-stanza files.

Any reason why parse_EOF did not get renamed to parse_eof?

It's not really common to use uppercase in function names (or macros that
are intented to be used like functions). We have other "abreviations" in
function names and none of them uses uppercase.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)