Old 08-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Raphael Hertzog

Default Dpkg translations: po files updated

Hello,

it's been several months since we last updated the .po files. There might
still be minimal string changes before next 1.16.1 release but I suggest
you start updating the translations now if you have not done it regularly.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)