Old 07-10-2011, 04:26 PM
Raphael Hertzog

Default Wiki page for new contributors

Hello,

I took some time these last days to write
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg/Contribute

It replaces the basic "Get involved" section that we had on
http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg (I also improved this page so that
more info fits in a single screen).

Feel free to direct newcomers that want to help to this new page.

FWIW, I also listed some bugs where I'd gladly mentor new contributors
who tried to tackle them on http://wiki.debian.org/RaphaelHertzog/HelpMe

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer