-   -   doubt on dpkg source file "processar​c.c".... (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-dpkg/494614-doubt-dpkg-source-file-processara-c-c.html)

Baneenamol VP 02-27-2011 04:03 AM

doubt on dpkg source file "processar​c.c"....

Respected sir....

**********

*********** we are starting with source file processarc.c. as part of our project topic......but, some difficulties for understanding whole of them...so sir we need your valuable information about which part of this processarc.c is* doing path for package's own files to the file system.**

*

yours faithfully....

baneenamol v.p

mes college of engineering, kuttippuram, india***

Raphael Hertzog 02-27-2011 07:02 AM

doubt on dpkg source file "processar​c.c"....

Hello,

On Sun, 27 Feb 2011, Baneenamol VP wrote:
> we are starting with source file processarc.c. as part of our
> project topic......but, some difficulties for understanding whole of
> them...so sir we need your valuable information about which part of this
> processarc.c is doing path for package's own files to the file system.

I'm afraid if you can't figure this out yourself, you're unlikely to go
very far in your project. And while we gladly help people who work towards
goals that we have set in our roadmap, we can't handhold people who are
working towards they own goals.

Look for tar_extractor() in src/processar.c and tarobject() in src/archives.c.

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)