After a short discussion with Steve and later with Guillem on IRC,
I think it's time to make a final decision about this issue.
To cut the long story short, I agree with Steve's proposal on this:
If we all agree on this, let's please have a dpkg release with the final armhf
triplet included so that I can continue work on the other issues
(d-i support, multiarch migration)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-dpkg-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org