Old 01-28-2011, 07:32 AM
Guillem Jover

Default Switching default dpkg BTS view

# Hi!
#
# After discussing it on IRC, I'm switching with this mail the default
# view for dpkg to the one using usertags. I've modified the original
# usertags view we had to one which is a bit more compact, and which
# has the severity before the dpkg-class to more easily visualize the
# important stuff to fix.
#
# If it ends up being too annoying we can always fine tine it or go
# back to the normal view. But then I've almost always used the
# usertagged view when doing bug triaging.
#
# I'm updating the http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Dpkg page to point to
# the new views. I have a queued patch updating debian/usertags too.
#
# regards,
# guillem

user dpkg@packages.debian.org

# A compact version of normal status+classification
usercategory dpkg-status [hidden]
* Status [pending=]
+ Outstanding with Patch Available [0ending+tag=patch]
+ Outstanding and Confirmed [1ending+tag=confirmed]
+ Outstanding and More Info Needed [pending+tag=moreinfo]
+ Outstanding but Will Not Fix [pending+tag=wontfix]
+ Outstanding and Unclassified [2ending]
+ From other Branch [absent]
+ Pending Upload [pending-fixed]
+ Fixed in NMU [fixed]
+ Resolved [done]
+ Unknown Pending Status []

usercategory dpkg-program [hidden]
* Dpkg Program
+ dpkg program [tag=dpkg]
+ dpkg-deb [tag=dpkg-deb]
+ dpkg-divert [tag=dpkg-divert]
+ dpkg-query [tag=dpkg-query]
+ dpkg-split [tag=dpkg-split]
+ dpkg-statoverride [tag=dpkg-statoverride]
+ dpkg-maintscript-helper [tag=dpkg-maintscript-helper]
+ start-stop-daemon [tag=s-s-d]
+ update-alternatives [tag=u-a]
+ libdpkg [package=libdpkg-dev]
+ dpkg-architecture [tag=dpkg-architecture]
+ dpkg-buildflags [tag=dpkg-buildflags]
+ dpkg-buildpackage [tag=dpkg-buildpackage]
+ dpkg-checkbuilddeps [tag=dpkg-checkbuilddeps]
+ dpkg-distaddfile [tag=dpkg-distaddfile]
+ dpkg-genchanges [tag=dpkg-genchanges]
+ dpkg-gencontrol [tag=dpkg-gencontrol]
+ dpkg-gensymbols [tag=dpkg-gensymbols]
+ dpkg-mergechangelogs [tag=dpkg-mergechangelogs]
+ dpkg-name [tag=dpkg-name]
+ dpkg-parsechangelog [tag=dpkg-parsechangelog]
+ dpkg-scanpackages [tag=dpkg-scanpackages]
+ dpkg-scansources [tag=dpkg-scansources]
+ dpkg-shlibdeps [tag=dpkg-shlibdeps]
+ dpkg-source [tag=dpkg-source]
+ dpkg-vendor [tag=dpkg-vendor]
+ Dpkg perl modules [package=libdpkg-perl]
+ install-info [tag=install-info]
+ dselect [package=dselect]
+ Other [0:]

usercategory dpkg-program-view
* dpkg-status
* severity
* dpkg-program

usercategory dpkg-class [hidden]
* Dpkg Classification [tag=]
+ Segfault [segfault]
+ Assertion failure [assert]
+ Dependency relationship handling [depends]
+ Conffile handling [conffile]
+ Symlink handling [symlink]
+ Database handling [db]
+ File metadata tracking [file-metadata]
+ Maintainer script handling [maint-script]
+ Performance issue [perf]
+ Trivial fix [trivial]
+ New control field [new-field]
+ New command-line option [new-option]
+ Binary package format [deb-format]
+ Source package format [dsc-format]
+ Architecture specific issue [arch]
+ Vendor specific issue [vendor]
+ Own build system [build]
+ Internationalization [i18n]
+ Localization [l10n]
+ Documentation [doc]
+ Other [0:]

usercategory dpkg-class-view
* dpkg-status
* severity
* dpkg-class

# Change default view
usercategory normal
* dpkg-status
* severity
* dpkg-program
* dpkg-class

# Keep old view around
usercategory old-normal
* status
* severity
* classification

# Remove old views
usercategory dpkg-maint
usercategory dpkg-program-maint
usercategory dpkg-class-maint

thanks

Old 01-28-2011, 07:52 AM
Guillem Jover

user dpkg@packages.debian.org

usercategory dpkg-program-view
* status
* dpkg-program
* severity
* classification

usercategory dpkg-class-view
* status
* dpkg-class
* severity
* classification

thanks

Ok, restoring to the old -maint view format, as it's easier this way
when triaging based either on program or on dpkg usertags.

regards,
guillem