Old 01-28-2011, 06:58 AM
Raphael Hertzog

Default Squeeze branch created, master open again for translations

Hi,

I just made the last upload (hopefully) from the sid branch
targeted to squeeze. I merged it in the master branch.

I create a squeeze branch by copying the current sid branch. We will use
this squeeze branch for any stable upload that will happen during the
life-time of squeeze. You're free to continue updating translations there
if you care but you have no guarantee that they will be used (i.e. there
might be no dpkg stable uploads).

But from now on, you can again work on the translations directly in the
master branch.

In any case, please stop using the sid branch.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)