Old 01-26-2011, 06:59 PM
Jonathan Nadeau

Default Debian podcast interview

Hello,

My name is Jonathan Nadeau and I'm the owner of Frostbite Systems
located at

http://www.frostbitesystems.com

I'm doing a podcast called This Week in Debian located at

http://www.frostbitemedia.org

We have a wiki page at

http://wiki.debian.org/ThisWeekInDebian

I'm writing to you to see if you would be interested in doing an
interview for the podcast? We are interviewing people inside the Debian
community and talking about the various things that they do in the
Debian community. If you are interested please let me know so we can set
up an interview. Thank you for your time and help.

--Jonathan Nadeau