Old 01-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Carl Fürstenberg

Default hello kkkkkkkkk0

hello:
I have good news for you. Last week
I have Order china 18 Products Apple MC226LLA 17 MacBook Pro Notebook
I completed bank transfer payments,I have received the product!
w e b:gouoboo.com
It's amazing The item is original, brand new and has high quality,
but it's muc cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you!
I believe you will find what you want there and have an good experience
on shopping from them
Regards!

ghghkkkuyu.........磃