Old 01-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Helge Kreutzmann

Default dpkg's main repository branch, master, updated. 1.15.8.8-151-g6b04265

Hello RaphaŽl,
On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 09:24:08AM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Jan 2011, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > The following commit has been merged in the master branch:
> > commit 6b04265c74633e42addd63bcf30763545b643ecf
> > Author: Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>
> > Date: Fri Jan 7 21:55:59 2011 +0100
> >
> > Update German scripts translation
>
> can't you wait until squeeze is released before starting to update
> translations in master?

Sorry, I assumed it posed no problem, as everything for Squeeze is
done in the sid branch?

> I know it's getting late and rather unlikely to receive many more l10n
> updates for squeeze, but who knows. And it's not like you have a huge
> backlog in master. :-)

No, but looking at e.g. the man pages (currently 41f26u) I don't want to
build up a huge backlog neither.

Anyhow, if I understand your mail correctly you ask to wait until Squeeze
has been released.

Greetings

Helge
--