Old 11-26-2010, 06:28 PM
Helge Kreutzmann

Default Next upload 2010-11-24 (dpkg 1.15.8.6)

Hello Sven,
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 08:15:54PM +0100, Sven Joachim wrote:
> On 2010-11-26 19:59 +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> > On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 07:23:08AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> >> Quoting Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org):

> >> Tha would be fair.
> >>
> >> Formerly complete languages:
> >>
> >> ca da eo eu id it ja ko nb pt ro ru sk
> >
> > Why not de?
>
> I suspect Christian looked only at the dpkg translations, and I have
> already re-completed de. For the manpages it's your turn.

Already under edit, expect a checking tonight.

Greetings

Helge
--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann debian@helgefjell.de
Dipl.-Phys. http://www.helgefjell.de/debian.php

Old 11-27-2010, 06:24 AM
Christian PERRIER

Quoting Sven Joachim (svenjoac@gmx.de):

> I suspect Christian looked only at the dpkg translations, and I have

Bingo..:-)

Old 11-28-2010, 12:50 PM
"Arief S Fitrianto"

On Thu, November 25, 2010 14:22, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi!
> On Tue, 2010-11-23 at 08:32:22 +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010, Miguel Figueiredo wrote:
>> > As dpkg translation is not short neither trivial would be great to have a last
>> > Call For Translations with a weekend to work on it.
>> > Don't mind if it's after commiting the code patches.
>>
>> FWIW we had no string changes in the sid branch since the last call for
>> translations on september first. There have been lots of week-ends
>> already. :-)
>
> Well, I didn't remember, and just noticed while preparing the upload
> that the --force-unsafe-io patch includes a string change for dpkg,
> and an addition to the man page. Sorry about that.

And Indonesian translation got 1 fuzzy due to this. :-(
I've updated and submitted to BTS. Please include it in the release.

--
Arief S Fitrianto
Departemen Fisika Universitas Indonesia