-   -   setup repository with several dists using apt-ftparchive (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-dpkg/445575-setup-repository-several-dists-using-apt-ftparchive.html)

cornelius 10-29-2010 10:24 AM

setup repository with several dists using apt-ftparchive

Hello,

I am trying to set up a repository for my own software and I am
wondering if the list can help me with a specific questsion.
I am using apt-ftparchive to do this.

I managed to set it up. Everything looks fine. Releses and sources are
gpg signed. I can apt-get install and apt-get source on my respository.
But I'd like to add a second (third or fourth) distribution.
All my packages reside in the subdirectory /pool/.

So I got a packages for distribution 'stable' and the same package for
distribution 'development' which differ in the verion number all in the
pool subdir.

I am using apt-ftparchive to generate everything. So I am wondering how
these two packages will get packed into

dists/stable/linotp2ce/binary-i386/Packages
and
dists/development/linotp2ce/binary-i386/Packages

I guess this is done by configuring the TREE section in aptgenerate.conf
in a cute way. But how?
Will the information be pulled from the .dsc files or deb files?

Thanks for any hint pointing to the right direction.

Kind regards
Cornelius

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefährliche Inhalte untersucht