Old 07-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Guillem Jover

Default Next upload 2010-07-27 (dpkg 1.15.8)

Hi!

Ok, so we've accumulated quite some changes, and it's about time to do
another upload. Let's make (end of the) 27th a temptative date in case
no one reports any serious issues from master, for which additional
testing would be appreciated by other people.

RaphaŽl mentioned he has some new code for dpkg-buildflags he wants to
commit for 1.15.8. And I've also few pending changes here and there,
the one that might be slighly controversial is related to the fsync()
handling, for which I'll send a separate mail tomorrow.

After that, I still have some code I'd like to get into squeeze, so
for my part I think 1.15.9 by early beginnings of august before the
freeze would be ideal (in case we are not already too late!).

regards,
guillem