-   -   dpkg test-suite code coverage (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-dpkg/400223-dpkg-test-suite-code-coverage.html)

Guillem Jover 07-16-2010 03:45 PM

dpkg test-suite code coverage

Hi!

I've just pushed support for the test-suite code coverage for the C and
perl parts in dpkg. To enable it, one needs to configure with
--enable-coverage. And then “make coverage” from the top build dir.

I also rsynced the current (at the time) coverage output to:

<http://dpkg.alioth.debian.org/coverage/>

which I'll try to keep up to date, at least on releases. The perl output
integration into the lcov front-page, currently sucks a bit, but I've
not found a better way, yet.

regards,
guillem