Old 07-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Don Gould

Default invalid: BADSIG 9AA38DCD55BE302B Debian Archive

When I run apt-get update I get the following errors:

W: GPG error: http://volatile.debian.org lenny/volatile Release: The
following signatures were invalid: BADSIG DFD993306D849617
Debian-Volatile Archive Automatic Signing Key (5.0/lenny)
W: GPG error: http://security.debian.org lenny/updates Release: The
following signatures were invalid: BADSIG 9AA38DCD55BE302B Debian
Archive Automatic Signing Key (5.0/lenny) <ftpmaster@debian.org>

I've been to the forums and looked at this:

This guy is having the same issue and never got a resolution:

My sources.list

#deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 5.0.4 _Lenny_ - Official i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20100201-16:45]/ lenny main

deb http://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian/ lenny main
deb-src http://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian/ lenny main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main

deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

deb ftp://ftp.gplhost.com/debian lenny main

I've tried commenting out all the source ftp source so that it's all the
same, no fix.

I tried doing apt-get install debian-archive-keyring but it told me I
already had the most up to date version.

I only just installed this 4 days ago off the Netinstall CD so it should
all be update today.

I've tried googling, I've tried reading the forums.

Sorry if this is the wrong list, I wasn't sure (there are so many)

Cheers Don