Old 04-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Murphy@liszt.debian.org, Catherine Z.

Default 2.5% daily for 200 days with no risk.

Hi debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org,

I would like to tell you about a very stable program I participate in

since half a year. I made 560% profit at the moment. This is a Hong Kong traders group, working on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their results are

very consistent, they make up to 3% daily and the company pays investors up to 2.5% each day. HYt fund is really transparent, publishing their trading

performance and offering phone, chat, and email support to investors.

I am sure they are the guys to work with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/kglt5r5m

Old 04-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Castaneda@liszt.debian.org, Chaney B.

Hi debian-gcc@lists.debian.org,

I would like to tell you about a very solid program I take part in

since seven month. I am in 510% profit at the moment. they are

reliable Hong Kong traders group, working on stock, derivatives, and Forex markets. Their performance is

very stable, their trading profit is 3% daily and the company pays investors up to 2.5% each day. HYt fund is absolutely transparent, publishing their trading

data and providing phone, chat, and email support to its members.

I am sure they are the the group to work with in 2010. Check them out: http://texugauto.com/c4qkqglr