Old 11-15-2008, 06:36 AM
Christian Perrier

Default Status of dpkg translations (Was: Next upload 2008-11-17 (dpkg 1.14.23))

Quoting Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org):

> > For translators:
> >
> > I'm sorry but I had to add a new string due to the RC bug. On the other
> > hand it should rarely be seen so it's not that important if you cannot
> > make it. In case the upload is too soon and you'd need some more days,
> > please tell, we can always delay it a bit. Updates should go either to
> > the lenny branch or to the BTS.
>
> Just to make it easier for translators I just quickly extended a small
> script I had around (attached in case someone is interested) to create
> a status table:

I sent a call for translations for the po/ directory. I restricted it
to languages that formerly had a complete translation. The deadline
was set to Sunday midnight.

Old 11-15-2008, 06:38 AM
Christian Perrier

Quoting Guillem Jover (guillem@debian.org):

> fr 288t 1601t 985t1u 472t1f

Next time, it would be great is we can use "--previous"
with msgmerge.

Parsing the giant help message that got fuzzied in scripts/po/fr.po to
figure out what the .... was changed in English is really hard.