Old 11-14-2008, 08:22 AM
Guillem Jover

Default Next upload 2008-11-17 (dpkg 1.14.23)

Hi,

So, with the RC and some important bugs fixed now, we'll be preparing a
release targetting this next monday.

For translators:

I'm sorry but I had to add a new string due to the RC bug. On the other
hand it should rarely be seen so it's not that important if you cannot
make it. In case the upload is too soon and you'd need some more days,
please tell, we can always delay it a bit. Updates should go either to
the lenny branch or to the BTS.

If there's still time after the upload and there's been several
translation updates we can always consider an additional upload.

thanks,
guillem

Old 11-14-2008, 09:26 AM
Raphael Hertzog

On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Guillem Jover wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So, with the RC and some important bugs fixed now, we'll be preparing a
> release targetting this next monday.

I've updated the test-build branch with those RC fixes too. Those who want
to help test dpkg can build that version and run it on their computer.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog