Old 09-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Shalini Sharma

Default Friend, Check these Inspirational Videos!

Hi Friend,
I recently happen to see these Free inspirational Videos and i loved them, they are Amazing! take a look at them at the Link below!

Also, there is a nice Mind Power Course(1Book + 2CDs) you might be interested in.

http://www.myi.goldeninspiration.com?a=tr&cid=77067

Regards,
Shalini Sharma

If you do not want to get an invitation from our site ever again, please click here.