Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 PM
"TECO DRYER"

Default Teco Industry is in the business of corn, wheat, paddy, and

vegetable dr
Sender: "TECO DRYER" <info@tecodryer.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 00:08:40 +0300

Teco Industry is in the business of corn, wheat, paddy, and vegetable drying machines and the production and marketing of silo & steel construction. Related to the machines that our company produce; Teco Industry has the representatives in Bulgaria, Albania, Ukraine, Tatarstan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Angola and Indonesia. Our partners in these countries are accepted as the leaders in the steel industry. The quality of produced machines is approved by international standards. Teco is guaranteed by CE and ISO 9001-2000 certificates.

Teco also contributes to the national economy by creating jobs in designing, project, production, import and export. Teco materializes R&D activities with its professional staff. Quality results are presented to the customers during the production, import and export.

Our company takes the leadership of producing and marketing nationally and internationally.

For Grain, Oily Seeds, and Pulses:
Silos
Corn and Soybean Drying Machines
Handling Systems like Bucket Elevator, Chain Conveyor and Helix
Prop Towers and Catwalks for Handling Systems
Unloading Truck Lifts
Industrial Foundations, Steel Construction

With the expert staff; we take an important target like ??Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality?? and perform service and counseling duties successfully.

Contact Us , Teco Dryer Company is ready for a long partnership with you.

Sales Engineer Erkan AYMAN eayman@tecodryer.com

Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 PM
"TECO DRYER"

Old 08-06-2008, 10:55 PM